What’s up guys? This recipe was supposed to be posted last week, but unfortunately, I got some problem with my internet connection so I’m not able to upload these photos. But even if I’m not posting frequently these past days, I already prepared many paleo dishes for you.
Anyway, it’s already December 6 and Christmas is just a few sleeps away! Probably some of you are experiencing very cold weather or probably it’s raining snow in your place. Even when I’m just a little kid, I really like to experience snow season and go outside our house with my friends throwing snow balls at each other. I always saw that scene but only in the movies and television shows. Sadly, it doesn’t snow here in the Philippines. Even if it snow, it only happens in a faraway place from here and it’s just a tiny amount of snow plus I don’t have that amount of money to go on a trip.
I’ll just enjoy the cool breeze of the air and make some awesome paleo dishes. Speaking of paleo dishes and the cool weather, I prepared something hot, something that is perfect for this season. It’s called the Spicy Chicken Soup Recipe. A very popular food that’s easy to make.
In my last post, I’ve already made the chicken stock and the trick on how to make it with less fat. So if you don’t know it yet, you better check out my previous post. Preparing the chicken stock ahead is going to be a great idea because it will lessen the hours of preparation for the spicy chicken soup.
I love spicy foods especially soups and I know some people don’t want spicy foods commonly kids. If you don’t want spicy chicken soup then just remove the chili powder in the ingredients and it will just become a simple chicken soup.
I’m pretty sure you guys will love it too especially for this kind of very cold weather
Chicken Stock Recipe here.
- 1½ kg chicken meat (cooked and chopped)
- 1 Liter chicken stock (recipe link above)
- 1 tbsp chili powder (your desired amount)
- 2 tbsp bacon grease
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 medium onions (chopped)
- 400 grams celery (chopped)
- 300 grams carrots (chopped)
- 12 grams Italian parsley (chopped)
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- Pre-heat a large pot over medium heat and add the bacon grease.
- When it’s already hot, add in onion and garlic then sauté.
- When the onions turned translucent, add chicken, stock, parsley, carrots and celery.
- Add salt, chili powder and black pepper then give it a stir.
- When it boils, reduce heat to low setting and let it simmer for 1 hour stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and serve smoking hot.
Just remove the chili powder if you don’t want it spicy.
And don’t forget to subscribe for more amazing paleo dishes.